Take Our Post Election Survey
Post-Election Voter Survey
The South Carolina Disability Voting Coalition and P&A want to know about your experience voting in the November 2018 Midterm Election. Please complete this quick post election survey.
Online Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/scvotingsurvey.
To download a paper copy or fill out a pdf and return via email: November 2018 Voting Survey
For directions in ASL watch this video:
If you would like assistance in completing the survey, please contact P&A.
Election Day Hotline
If you need help or are experiencing disability-related problems voting on Election Day, contact Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc.
- Polling place is inaccessible and you cannot get in
- No accessible voting machine / accessible voting machine is not working
- No privacy while voting
- Someone is telling you that you cannot vote because of your disability
- You have a question about your right to vote or about how to vote
- Poll worker does not know how to help you
- Any problem regarding disability rights while voting
3710 Landmark Dr., Suite 208
Columbia, SC 29204