P&A Board Approves New Vision Statement
On December 9, 2017 the P&A board approved a new vision statement.
We envision a society where all people, regardless of type or severity of disability:
- Live free from abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Are empowered through self-determination and self-advocacy
- Have equal access to services such as education, public transportation, and health care
- Are productive members of society in which competitive, integrated employment is the first and preferred option
- Live, learn, work, and play independently in an integrated barrier free community